Thursday, December 2, 2010

Persistent Urging

      I entered this world as a possibility to become something that has not yet been but yet has always been. A new mirror reflecting back an image of possibility. To see self as outside oneself and experience every moment of creation infinitely.

      I left myself to know thyself or rather the possibility of myself. In order to know the infinite possibilities of life and explore all pathways. All but a small amount of knowing did I take away from myself in order to experience life from an unknowing perspective. I will give myself clues to the mystery at specific times to help guide me back to myself.

      It has been a long journey and it is time to go home. This persistent urging has lead me in the path of my souls purpose. Many lessons have been learned it is time to reflect and connect them together to make a whole. This lifetime was a search for the ultimate understanding. This understanding is now downloading at ultra fiber-optic speed! The rise in my consciousness over the last few years has been becoming a lasting energy of light, love and understanding.

      I don't ignore the hard lessons learned but except them as tools of an evolving soul. The light is getting brighter and brighter! I see the dawning of a new day. A translucent dream suspended in infinite bliss. I will see you all there in the due course of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment